[macemacsjp-english 568] Re: remote file editing using carbon emacs

Zurück zum Archiv-Index

Oliver Zahn ozahn****@cfa*****
Tue Apr 25 04:40:46 JST 2006

Hi,

by running applications remotely i just meant whether other programs
(say gv or fv) that have a sizeable GUI can be made to load that GUI
locally, but fetch the data they display from somewhere else, like
emacs using tramp.

Thanks, Oliver