[macemacsjp-english 547] C-c ` problem (German/French/other keyboard layouts)

Zurück zum Archiv-Index

David Reitter david****@gmail*****
Thu Apr 13 01:21:14 JST 2006

On 12 Apr 2006, at 16:59, Seiji Zenitani wrote:

> On 2006/04/12, at 5:52, Maciej Bartosiak wrote:
>>
>>> This was a bug in the general Carbon port which has been fixed
>>> recently.
>>
>> When you will provide new build of Carbon Emacs?
>
> I can offer au unofficial weekly build for G4, but Intel/Universal
> build will not come until our holidays in early-May.
>
> You can try previous builds at http://macemacsjp.sourceforge.jp/
> package/.

Do you know if the emacs-inline patch is going to be fixed soon?
I suspect it's emacs-inline what's causing a problem - German users
can't seem to use AUCTeX, for example, which requires the non-
functional C-c ` key combination, same for French users.

Thanks
David