[macemacsjp-english 532] Re: how to use carbonEmacs under console

Zurück zum Archiv-Index

Seiji Zenitani zenit****@mac*****
Tue Apr 4 00:09:59 JST 2006

Hi,

When I tried Chinese input method, it seems to work fine.
The below picture was taken on the following conditions.

* OSX-native input method : Simplified Chinese > ITABC
* Emacs settings : Default Japanese setting (visit carbon-emacs-
japanese-init.el in the Site-Start directory; "Help > Carbon Emacs
Package > Open Site-Start Directory" in the menu bar)

So there must be a way...

-- Seiji